- Junior Primary
- Senior Primary
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Distance Education
- Educational Support
- Student Wellbeing
Come and Play Morning
The Pre-Kinder Come and Play Mornings are a great introduction to Pre-Kinder and allows children a taste of what it will be like to be a Pre-Kinder student.
Parents, if you would like to know more about our popular Pre-Kinder program register for the Pre-Kinder Come and Play Morning. Bring your child along so that they can join in the fun activities with our current students. Our Pre-Kinder teacher will be available to discuss how your child can benefit by starting their schooling with us in Pre-Kinder.
Scheduled Come and Play Mornings for Semester 1 2023 are:
- Tuesday 4 April 2023
- Monday 1 May 2023
- Thursday 1 June 2023
Bookings are essential. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW.
- Current COVID-19 rules apply. All visitors must sign in via reception on the day.
- Parents can bring other siblings/babies on the day.
- Parents MUST remain with their child during the session.
- Parents can ask their friends' children to the event - as long as each child is registered and there is an adult responsible for that child.
- Child must wear a hat and closed in shoes (joggers).
- Parking is available in Duke and Victoria Streets.